Re: [MacBook] macbook

 

Make sure you follow the instructions for pop and IMAP forwarding on gmails setting page. I seem to remember having to check ssl and then use as pacific port number. My mac's in the shop, but I think the port was 225. But check gmail's instructions under the pop/IMAP forwarding tab. 

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
Twitter: @lpnalda

On Feb 21, 2016, at 10:08 PM, BRYAN JAQUISH hollyhillboy2001@yahoo.com [macbook] <macbook@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I purchased an apple macbook and I am trying to download my gmail account on apple mail and it keeps telling me that apple mail can't detect the imap settings for gmail. Any suggestions on how to get my e-mail to download or an e-mail client that will work?

Thank you,
Bran Jaquish

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pete Nalda <lpnalda@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___