Re: [iPad] Airmail 2

 

Airmail is very fast, responsive and has a very small memory and CPU footprint. It works very well with Gmail, I have experienced none of the Gmail IMAP related issues that other Mac users have reported  since the Mavericks update. I have always been a webmail user, so I very much like that I can use Airmail as if it were a dedicated persistant browser window — I can see ALL of my mail without having to actually download it to my machine. I only download the messages I choose to, when I want to. 

Airmail is also very customizable. I'm currently running four accounts, each with different notification styles/settings and signatures.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini  via Airmail 2

On 24.February 2016 at 13:42:25 , Jerry Elkins jreusa@gmail.com [iPad] (ipad@yahoogroups.com) wrote:

 

Ryan what do you like about Airmail above Apple Mail?


 Jerry R. Elkins 
 2004 HR Scepter PDQ
 2008 Ford Sport Trac 
 Kemah, Tx 77539

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ryan Waldon <ryan@iamthereforeipad.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___