Re: [iPad] No subject

 

Thanks, Pat

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Feb 12, 2016, at 4:47 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

My condolences, Kris.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Mini

On Feb 12, 2016, at 5:34 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks. She refused help until the other day then within days they just sedated her until death. Stubborn woman. We just held her. Mostly she couldn't talk cuz of the amount of morphine required to keep her out of pain. She was ashamed it got to that. I got to have her pet me abd we got to see each other again. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Feb 9, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I haven't been present. I just haven't been trying. Some of you know me. I use this group as my friend. Here I am. My call center closed. I'm trying to transfer to the Philipines. Then. Saturday. My mom has aggressive lung cancer. It's spread to the heart. There's a huge tumor on her spine. She can't live without morphine. She made it this far. I get it. I broke my arm abd went to work and used my arm typing did two days before I was told it was broke. My cousin. He's got Parkinson's. He can't feel pain. They had to reset his arm he denied the painkillers. So my mom has dealt with this fur a long time. I don't know what to do.

There isn't much you *can* do except be there for her.
So sorry to here this.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                           mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)

.

__,_._,___