Re: [iPad] No subject

 

Thanks. I'm in communication with one of our call centers to transfer there. I still want a vacation though. I really wanna see Peru. But I'll go straight to work if I must. I've always wanted to live overseas. Or for s long time anyway. Here I come!

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Feb 24, 2016, at 1:33 PM, 'Carlee Marrer-Tising' c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I sure hope you can work things out to your satisfaction, Kris!  In any case, I can see why you feel like your life is beginning all over!  That's a lot of change for one person!  Do keep us in the loop, OK! 
 
Wishing you the best possible outcome of all this, 
 
Carlee 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
  /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 02/22/16 06:03:25
Subject: Re: [iPad] No subject
 
Thanks. We'll see. Everything is such in jumbles now. I'm hoping for the transfer. If I don't get it I'll go explore then i am thinking of going to Austin. My brother convinced me that I should follow an earlier dream of the Amazonian jungle in Peru and maybe my buddy Ben in chile. Start over. I dunno. It's like all this is literally the first day of the rest of your life begins today. I'm waxing poetic I know. It's like boom. No partner. No job. No mom. Granted I gained 3 awesome siblings but I think I'm already gone. Peru is calling. I see a pattern. Travel. Save. Travel. But that's just what it is. This just sets me free. Of course I'll go with the transfer if I get it. But if I don't. I now have a solid plan. And I'm so excited to see Iquitos, Peru along with machu pichu. I don't know if my fear of heights can get me up
There but lol Ima try! 

Anyway. Thanks for listening. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Feb 13, 2016, at 6:50 AM, 'Carlee Marrer-Tising' c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm so glad you were able to be with your mom for a while, Kris, and I'm sure you were a great comfort to her, but I can imagine what a sad time the last few days have been for you.   
 
I hope you find a good solution so you can go back to the Philipines.  That would be great if you could do work at home from Latin America. 
 
 
Carlee 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
  /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 13.02.2016 01:44:42
Subject: Re: [iPad] No subject
 
Thanks. Mom passed. It's now dealing with the stuff for dad abd being strong. 

I don'k know about the job I nailed the interview with Austin. Haven't gotten any from the Philipines. I really want those. I'm considering if I can do work at home from Latin anerica that may be an option. Considering taking my ex wife to Nicaragua we travelled well together. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Feb 9, 2016, at 10:09 PM, Patti Robertson pattiandken@charter.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.c om> wrote:

 

So VERY sorry to hear this.  

Please know we are all thinking of you.  Feel free to vent at any time.  

Patti

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2016, at 11:34 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I haven't been present. I just haven't been trying. Some of you know me. I use this group as my friend. Here I am. My call center closed. I'm trying to transfer to the Philipines. Then. Saturday. My mom has aggressive lung cancer. It's spread to the heart. There's a huge tumor on her spine. She can't live without morphine. She made it this far. I get it. I broke my arm abd went to work and used my arm typing did two days before I was told it was broke. My cousin. He's got Parkinson's. He can't feel pain. They had to reset his arm he denied the painkillers. So my mom has dealt with this fur a long time. I don't know what to do. I'm going to see my mom. This is what killed gramma. I watched it. My mom was only 14 when she had me so my gramma raised me. I saw this happen. This is what killed  gramma. Yea lung cancer happens to non smokers. I'm still very mad. Don't keep me in your wishes and thoughts. Keep my mom there. I'll get through this. I'm strong. That's my story. I'm sticking to it. We all go through this. I get that. I'm lucky enough to have you guys.  Help is appreciated. Just a conversation. Thanks. 

~KLM
\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

 
This email has been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) www.yac.mx

 
This email has been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) www.yac.mx

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (36)

.

__,_._,___