Re: [iPad] Lost my books and music

 

Good morning all, I have lost all my books, I had about 20. I have lost all my music, this was not music I had downloaded from iTunes, but CD's I had put into My Mac along with our Choir Rehearsal  CD's. These had synced with my IPad. I have not accessed them recently but when I did they were not there, where will I find them please?
Gloquilter

Where are they missing from – your iPad, your Mac, or both?
What version(s) of iOS and MacOS are you running?

Has there been any "event" since they were there? An operating system upgrade, any problem that required some sort of clearing, wiping, or restoring of data?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___