Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 

Interesting. I moved from Windows to a Mac maybe two years ago. OSX does look and feel better, its prettier. Windows and OSX do the same things, sometimes in similar ways, or more different ways. IMO Windows UI is a workhouse. Its not fancy looking, its functional. But thats just the look and feel, and like most computer thing you can adjust it, and quite a lot more than OSX to make it suit your workflow better, or the look and feel. Its like two cars. The cars have the same functions, but the dash is different. The most obvious thing missing in Windows is Gestures, OSX rules there, but Win 10 has that now I think. Yeah I think. It has its own Mission Control too. For doing work, I prefer Windows, that probably as the task bar does more than OSX's dock. For me that a biggie, as I run two Excel sheets all day, two browser sessions with multiple tabs, and about 8 apps, and 4 or 5 docs, so accessing any one of them is instant. But thats just a work thing. At home no need. To me, its like I own two cars, and they do both do the work well


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 29 August 2015 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 
You know. I don't hate windows or m$. After having used windows 7 pro for a bit now I can say that I can do the vast majority of what I do on a computer with windows. But if I wanna get any work done I would be forced to used a real Macintosh running OS X. Lol no question. Plus. OS X looks and feels better. More polished. Windows feels cheap. But that's just my opinion.   Google chrome runs the same on both platforms so I can do most everything the same on both :) anyway I'm rambling. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //



On Aug 27, 2015, at 7:42 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Apple users seem to have ongoing, daily issues with windows, and viruses all the time as well. Thats not what you said David but thats the common ramblings that Apple users say. Strange, its like "what are you doing?"   Maybe they do need an Apple as its sposed to be simpler? I dunno.


From: "David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 28 August 2015 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 

I use and swear at Windows, but I don't hate it.  It can be fun to debug stuff 😎




On Aug 27, 2015, at 4:41 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Millions upon millions of people every day use Microsoft products and hate them why should this be any different?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Aug 27, 2015, at 1:24 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

.I have no idea why you would buy a Surface if you dislike Windows




__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (86)

.

__,_._,___