Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 

Yep, I know. Point being that MacOSX is all those things, and if it goes to ARM it can be easier to meld into an OSX tablet. Not that  agree with that, I'd hate to have to use OSX with my fingers with touch. Stylus better but too fiddly.


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2015 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 
Mac OS X is that!!!


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Aug 26, 2015, at 10:32 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I see chatter about OSX going to ARM, but I want a strong, feature rich OS for my 15" screen, and proper keyboard


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)

.

__,_._,___