Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 

I totally do not think that I understand. You want to know how to have the Macintosh dog show you what documents are open in the application by hovering? Instead of by right clicking?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Aug 28, 2015, at 2:21 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

With everything running, My task bar is on the bottom of my screen, or side if I choose. If I hover my cursor over the items in that app appear in a list, I can select, delete from there. On the Mac I need to right click to get a menu. When Im running a lot of stuff its just so much easier. It may not seem like much, but it is. 

The Dock is a list of apps you want to choose to have handy. Windows has that I can pin an app to the task bar. The equivalent is limiting the Dock to less apps, so that when you open docs or sessions, they display on the Dock, for quick access. What displays is a dot that shows that the app is open. As I said, it may appear to be not much benefit, but it is a great benefit. Without trying to appear being critical, it leaves me feel g that in Windows I can access my apps or open docs/sessions easily, on the Mac its like I need to consult the Dock to right click the app to see the docs/sessions. Off course, I am not a Mac expert as you are, we are switched in our abilities on the "other" OS, so feel free to enlighten me for quick access to Mac docs/sessions


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 29 August 2015 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Pro Likely to Ship With iOS 9.1, Suggesting No September Launch Alongside iPhone - Mac Rumors

 
How so?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Aug 28, 2015, at 1:52 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

For doing work, I prefer Windows, that probably as the task bar does more than OSX's dock.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (92)

.

__,_._,___