Re: [iPad] OT requests for membership in the AppleWatch list [1 Attachment]/Alice

 

 
 
 
Sorry Alice,
 
No idea what happened, because I remember sending you an invitation to join.  Another one of those unwelcome glitches, I guess.  In any case, I just now sent you one, so I hope this one works!   
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 29.04.2015 09:39:37
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT requests for membership in the AppleWatch list [1 Attachment]
 
I don't know where the invite for the AW will be sent to. My email address is in my sig. I'm asking again for an invite. Thanks. 



\
   \   /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Apr 28, 2015, at 8:16 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

 Carlee asked me to post this for her:


If anyone requested an invitation to the AW group and didn't get one, please re-send your request.  I got so many today that I might have easily missed one.
 
Thanks, 
<sg-0.gif>

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___