Re: [iPad] OT New Yahoo Group: Apple Watch

 

It is water resistant but not water proof.
You can keep wearing it in shower but you can not swim with it on you.

Try wearing your watch with glass towards your body rather than facing it outside. I switched over after smashing quite a few glasses in first ten years but have not lost a glass now for over thirty years.

With best wishes,
P. K. Saha

On 29-Apr-2015, at 8:18 am, bobbystern@me.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Well I checked the price of the watches today and there is no way that I can buy one, so no reason for me to join the Apple Watch group.  However I would like to continue reading about it on this group.


I have two questions about the new watch that I was not able to find the answers to in my browsing the Apple page today.

1.  Is it water  proof and if so to what depth?

2.  is it shockproof? I tend to smash watch crystals and watches while going through doorways. i lost count of how many watches I have ruined over the years.  I used to have a personal rule that $10 was my upper limit for a watch due to my "problem."

Bobby



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <jimdoc@...> wrote :

I had been toying with the idea of creating a Yahoo group for the Apple Watch, when Pat Taylor made a comment that gave me the necessary nudge to actually do it.  If any of you would like to join us, please let me know, and I'll send you an "invite."  And just so you know, I have Kris's blessing to "advertise" the new list here.  I'd love to see some of you join!  


Personally, I think the Watch should be included on the iPhone list, since the two are linked at the hip.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@...

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pabitra Saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (37)

.

__,_._,___