Re: [iPad] Mail Folders

 

Maybe a restart would help?

Pat

Sent from my iPad...

On Apr 29, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Do the mail rules take effect immediately or can that process take a few minutes to catch up? Is it on new incoming messages or just for those older ones?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Apr 29, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have my yahoo groups automatically file in folders by yahoo group name. I put in the rules at iCloud.com. I just joined the Apple Watch group and set up a folder for it just as I did for my other groups. My other groups folders work great. The Apple Watch group folder does not. I see 17 messages in the group but when I go to the folder on my iPad or iPhone, the messages do not download at all. I use the Apple mail app on iOS 8.3. Can someone help?

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). lwr32@mac.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___