Re: [iPad] Re: Got one!

 

I hadn't heard that one has to go to the Apple Store to download them. I downloaded them onto my iPad mini from home.  When I turned on my iPad mini for the worst time and set it up, I was asked if I wanted the apps.

\
  \  /\             Alice
  (   )    lwr32@icloud.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad

On Dec 13, 2013, at 6:54 AM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:

 

When I got my Air and had it set up, no one at the Apple store told me about those programs. I think I read of them on this list. One has to go to the App Store and download them individually.
Carol

How cool that you bought each other iPad Airs. When you set them up, were you asked if you wanted to download iPhoto, Keynote, Pages, Numbers etc? I was able to download iWork and iLife for free when I setup my iPad mini retina.

\
\ /\
( ) Alice

Sent from my iPad Mini

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___