Re: [iPad] new iPad air

 

You speed sounds about right for basic DSL.  Most likely the router dropping the connection.  Try connecting somewhere else.


 Jerry R. Elkins
    98 American Tradition 40TVS
    Whitney, Tx.  76692 

               
    
     




     









On Dec 31, 2013, at 11:02 AM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

Have you tried General>Reset>Reset Network Settings?  It may not help (Eric's suggestion is probably better), but it can't hurt anything.  You will have to turn on WiFi & sign in again after the reset.


On Dec 31, 2013, at 9:26 AM, Lyn Morrissette <rolyn57@verizon.net> wrote:


I got the new iPad Air(16 G wifi only)   I love it,    one problem.     I can't keep it connected to my wifi.     My iPad 2 I had no problem.

I do have DSL and it is slow.    3 download and o.71 upload.   

Does anyone have any pointers for me.    My internet is the fastest I can get.    

Do you think it is the iPad or the internet?    I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,    Lyn





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___