Re: [iPad] The New iPad Mini

 

I notice that it's a lot faster at most everything:  app updates, e-mail reception, games, Safari...  I really like this speed.  I also notice the things you just mentioned, Alice.   
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 26.12.2013 23:21:46
Subject: Re: [iPad] The New iPad Mini
 
I have the new iPad mini retina and love it. If you like to read on your iPad you'll notice quite a difference. If you like to look at or edit pictures on your iPad you'll notice a difference. Other than that, I haven't noticed a difference. 

\
  \   /\
  (    )            Alice
.(      ).  Little White Rabbit

On Dec 18, 2013, at 6:01 AM, hugpug@aol.com wrote:

 

I have not received mail form this group for a while so I do not know if anyone has the new Mini iPad and how they like it.  I tried to look it up on the group page but things are different now on the groups and it's harder to find things.  Thanks for any input and sorry if it has been posted before.
 
Carol

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___