Re: [iPad] shameless brag (again!) about my son the author

 

I've one way or another gotten all the Breakers series books (in Kindle) +
the audio of Bk. 1.

BTW sometimes you run across a book that if you buy the physical version,
you can get the Kindle version free/reduced price, and after getting the
Kindle version you can get the audiobook at reduced price too!

I got one of those when the pb was a "bargain book"; it will make
a good gift for a certain relative (actually, two of them, I'll have to
flip a coin!).
Total cost was <50% more than "regular" price of just the Kindle edition
(let alone compared to the regular audiobook price).

I have no idea how/why/when these specials are cooked up; I just take
advantage of some of them. It does involve getting a fair amount of
alert/advice/daily-deals mail to hear about them.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti A Robertson
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:23 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] shameless brag (again!) about my son the author

Oh - one more thing - they're all available in paperback from Amazon.com
too, for those of you who prefer to hold a book in your hands instead of
getting the ebook version.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___