Re: [iPad] iPone/iPad texts

 

Settings/Messages - turn off iMessage on the iPad Mini.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Dec 26, 2013, at 6:53 AM, patgravel@aol.com wrote:

 

Hi Everyone,
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
 
My husband bought an iPad Mini two weeks ago and I set it up on my iTunes account.  I have an iPad 2 and an iPhone 5.  What just started to happen a couple of days ago was that he is receiving some of my text messages.  Not all of them, but just some of my responses.  I really don't mind that he sees them, but how do we change this?
 
I do not have my email set up on his iPad, just his email account.
 
Thanks for your help.
 
~~Pat Gravel~~
**Minne-snow-ta** - Zone 4a

Flexible people never get bent out of shape! app

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___