Re: [iPad] shameless brag (again!) about my son the author

 

Oh - one more thing - they're all available in paperback from Amazon.com too, for those of you who prefer to hold a book in your hands instead of getting the ebook version.


Patti
On Dec 31, 2013, at 9:57 AM, bj <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

 

Congrats indeed!

also -- not only was Breakers free, having "bought" it I could also get the
audiobook at reduced price. I had previously bought the Kindle version of
Books 1-3 combo, but I went ahead & got #1 by itself to get the audiobook.

Not that I know when I'll get to all of this! but I like having a nice pile
of TBR/TBL to browse through! I'm a pick-by-mood reader.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti A Robertson
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 10:55 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] shameless brag (again!) about my son the author

Today our newspaper carried a story about our son, Edward W. Robertson, the
writer.

He broke 100,000 books sold in the Kindle store this year, was 16th on the
amazon.com Kindle store, and his series Breakers is out on audiobook format
at audible.com. The next books in the series will be out for audiobook in
February, 2014.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/12/29/2751479/tri-cities-author-breaks-100k.html

Sorry for the brag, but it's nice to have people to share exciting news
with!

:)

Patti


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___