Re: [iPad] Another image question

I let Dropbox copy my images. Turns out there were more than 850. It copied all bur 30 overnight but took 2 more days to copy the last 30. Well, a day and a night. It's finally done, though.
Julie

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 24, 2013, at 6:47 PM, Julie Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Terry and Pete, I will play with my options.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Dec 24, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> In the hope that this might help I plugged in my iPad. See it come up in iPhoto? The red arrows show a folder aka album that I have made from my imported photo db. I can put this folder on my iPad by syncing.
>> Sometimes it's help see see what it looks like.
>> Picture of this is at http;//www.flickr.com/terrypogue
>>
>>
>>> On Dec 24, 2013, at 6:42 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Not altered on iPad but no reason she can't have them on iPad. I organize in iPhoto and then put the ones I want on iPad but everything is done on the computer
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>> On Dec 24, 2013, at 3:00 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> From what I'm seeing here and it makes sense. The photos u synchronize from your computer, those folders, cannot be altered on the iPad. Photos on the iPad cannot be altered from the computer either. Photos on the computer can be altered from the computer and photos and albums in the iPad can be altered from the iPad.
>>>>
>>>> ~KLM
>>>> \\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists" ~Nikola Tesla //
>>>>
>>>>> On Dec 24, 2013, at 11:18 AM, Julie Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Yeah but then you can't put images in them from the iPad.
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>
>>>>> On Dec 24, 2013, at 1:08 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>> The camera roll is a directory the photos on my iPad. The photos in albums are just links
>>>>>>> ~KLM
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Unless the album was created by having been sync'd from a computer.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>>>> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>>
>>
>>


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
iPad-digest@yahoogroups.com
iPad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
iPad-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/