[MacBook] Marcus, My first MacBook

 

I agree with Ron 100%.   I switched to Mac 3 years ago.  In Nov. I got an iPad Air and this month a MacBook Air 13"  and am glad I did.   I thought about getting the new MacBook Air a lot because I still love the Pro but,   I love it too!
It was a wonderful Christmas present to me from me.
Ron said you will never, ever, never, go back and he's right!
Merry belated Christmas to you and Happy New Year! 
Karen   



From: Ron Dragotta <rondragotta@gmail.com>
To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [MacBook] My first MacBook

 
You will never, ever, never go back to the dark side. Welcome aboard.



On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 7:50 AM, <marcusrg@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi all, and happy new year!

I hae just bought a MacBook Air 11" 256Mb.  I've been using windows notebooks and pc's until now.  I use iPad and iPhone for some time, and I love them.   But that is my first contact with MacBook and, so far, I think I am doing well.  

Hoping to learn with you people.

Greetings to all,

Marcus.



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___