Re: [iPad] RE: confused

 

Interesting ! I don't know what a Palmer's certificate is. I was taught to print first, then I was taught "cursive". I did not use a fountain pen in school, only at home when trying (in vain) to teach myself something close to calligraphy. I *think* geography DOES have to be taught, not many people can learn by traveling. History.. hmm , yes I believe it is also taught. Welcome Denise.. I love it when someone speaks up!
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/16/2013 7:20:37 PM
Subject: [iPad] RE: confused
 
We all had to earn our Palmer certificate.  We were never taught to print.  I miss fountain pens and elegant stationery.
Today, few only-English speakers can speak or write correctly.  As for history and geography I do not believe it is taught.  We are so far down in comparison to other countries.  It is frightening.
Denise
 
Sent from my iPad
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (43)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___