Re: [iPad] Kindle

 

Look what I just saw, Tony,: "Amazon's Next Kindle Paperwhite To Feature 300ppi Screen Better Typography Arrive Early Next Year | TechCrunch."   This might be worth checking out.  
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 01.12.2013 21:00:00
Subject: Re: [iPad] Kindle
 
I have the first PaperWhite Kindle and like it except for the "white" display, which, in my opinion, isn't a pretty white.  Because I had read that the second PW had a much nicer white and because it has a special vocab learning feature, I got it and love it in every way.  Everything about it works like it's supposed to, it keeps a charge for a very long time, the white display is much nicer than its predecessor, and the vocab feature is great.
 
I would definitely recommend the 2nd/newest PW.   (Or, using the Kindle app, the beautiful, new iPad Mini.) 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Tony
Date: 01.12.2013 18:17:33
Subject: [iPad] Kindle
 
My wife's 2nd generation Kindle will not hold the WiFi signal. It goes on but after about a minute it automatically shuts off. I tried everything with Amazon to correct it, including doing a factory default reset and it is toast.

I know there are a few versions out there and I was looking at the All New Paperwhite Kindle without offers, but I was wondering if anyone in this group has a Kindle and what they use and recommend.

 
Tony
2003 Holiday Rambler Vacationer - Workhorse Chassis - Gas
 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___