ForScore [was: Re: [iPad] RE: Celeste]

 

On 12/17/2013 5:56 PM, squeezemasters@mac.com wrote:
>
>
> I am an accordionist and I too use the app forScore to read and organize
> music. forScore allows notation of scores, and gig lists. Some songs
> are 6 pages with repeats and swiping to turn a pages back and forth is
> not possible. So I am getting a little blue tooth device called
> FlipPage (dual foot pedals), a friend of mine is using one and he says
> its great.
>

The foot pedals are terrific -- but also check out ForScore's Rearrange
feature. Tap on the icon at the top right of the screen and select
"Rearrange" and you can move pages around, duplicating them or simply
moving them however you wish. So you can eliminate multiple page turns
backwards for complex repeats and simply keep paging forward while
ForScore handles all the multiple page-flips for you. It's an amazing
feature of an amazing music-reading app!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___