Re: [iPad] Size of image and compressing

 

I would have never thought to do that. I would have pirated photoshop lol 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Jan 31, 2013, at 5:41 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

Windows, easy :-)

Right click image, edit, resize, save as

Tony
NZ



From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 1 February 2013 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Size of image and compressing

 
I doubt I would be able to do that so called straight forward task on windows ;)

That said. How about a $3 app? I suppose you're gonna want free huh?

Well here's $3

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/procamera/id300216827?mt=8

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Jan 31, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Pabitra Saha pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On a desktop, under Windows, this is a very straightforward task but appears to be impossible under iOS on iPad


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___