Re: [iPad] Re: IPad 2 camera scanning problem

 

Did that already, a couple of times


L'Norah Clarke
Sent from my iPhone


On Jan 31, 2013, at 12:06 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Maybe she could try deleting the app and then reinstall it. It's worth a try.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "LNorah" wrote:
>
> A friend of mine brought me her iPad 2 because she has an app (weight Watchers bar code scanner) that whenever she tried to use it tells her that the camera on this device cannot be used for scanning, she gets the same message on her iPod touch. I have a iPad 2 and downloaded the app and it works perfect on mine. Anyone have an idea why this won't work on hers? I did upgrade her OS to the new one today but can't for the life of me figure out why it works on my iPad 2 and not hers.
>
> Thanks
> L'Norah
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___