Re: [iPad] Mobile apps, Jim's EKG case etc

 

Thanks! They do a great job on the painting and finishing of the prosthetics. I'm pretty happy with it.


`'•.¸*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*¸.•'´
(♡) sent from the New iPad Mini! (♡)
¸.•'´*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*`'•.¸

Celtic 1

On Jan 31, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Cuppa Chat <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:

I love it, you are so pretty and have beautiful eyes !


On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:


Doing pretty well, B'Day was quiet, nothing much on.

I DID get promted by the iPhone ECG case and the T:Connect software tangle to blog about the FDA and "WTH?" moments. Also did one on my new prosthetic eye they made for me. My first one is too small now. 

I actually posted them both from the Wordpress app on my iPad Mini! So cool!!


On Jan 30, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Tonya <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:



Dr. Eric Topol is fantastic. So are you... how are you ? How was your birthday ? 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 01/26/13 09:24:17
Subject: [iPad] Mobile apps, Jim's EKG case etc
 
See this from Rock Center. Very cool!
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 






__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___