Re: [iPad] My 32G is almost gone!

 

Go to your settings>General>about.

This will tell you how many apps, photos, videos you have. 

If you have "Photo Stream" turned on, you can turn that off, then, you can send only chosen photos to a selected photo stream album. This would help to save space on any given device you're tied to.


`'•.¸*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*¸.•'´
(♡) sent from the New iPad Mini! (♡)
¸.•'´*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*`'•.¸

Celtic 1

On Jan 31, 2013, at 1:20 PM, P C Byrnes <pcbyrnes@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

I have discovered that I only have 3G of space left on my IPad 3.  I deleted 4 apps, but the total storage indication hasn't changed.  Why not?  How do I determine how much room I have left?

TIA for your help.

Pat Byrnes
IPad 3 since March 2011

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___