Re: [iPad] My 32G is almost gone!

 

On 1/31/2013 4:20 PM, P C Byrnes wrote:
>
>
> Hi!
>
> I have discovered that I only have 3G of space left on my IPad 3. I
> deleted 4 apps, but the total storage indication hasn't changed. Why
> not? How do I determine how much room I have left?
>
> TIA for your help.
>

Deleting apps doesn't necessarily clear up much space. If the app you
delete is only 10 MB you may not notice any change in how much space you
have left because the display doesn't show past 1 decimal place. And
10MB is .01GB, so it won't show a change depending on the actual amount
of storage space used.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___