[iPad] My apologies, again. My Y! account was hijacked...again.

 

For the third time in two months, my Y! email account has been hijacked. Second time this week.
This is happening to a LOT of Y! accounts lately.
It is not a password thing.  1st time was a 12 character, 2nd was 16 character, 3rd was 22 character, mixed upper, lower case, numbers & special characters.
I believe they are capturing/hijacking the session.  Then sending to everything in your Contacts list.  I'm told smartphone light weight browsers are also being targeted.

Every time it has happened, was same time I would login from another PC.
This has only been happening when using a Windows PC (3 different ones now) running Internet Explorer.  

Time to close my Y! account and move to another provider.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___