Re: [iPad] Re: Exporting photos from iPad to Computer

 

The Photo Transfer app might do it for you.
<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-transfer-app/id365152940?mt=8>
I haven't tried it as yet, but am thinking about buying it.  With that many files, it might take a large amount of time. VBG
Paul in Portland OR

On 7/31/2011 4:57 AM, Janet Golay wrote:

Sorry, I wasn’t very clear about my 4,500 photos that I wish to export from my iPad2 to a PC (unfortunately not a Mac).  These photos were taken on a camera and I put them on my iPad for storage while in Europe.  Now I can’t figure out how to get them off the iPad2.  In iTunes they show up only in the upper tab.  Please bear with me, I’m a real novice but I LOVE my iPad2 and I need to figure out what other app I may need to perform this function.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___