Re: [iPad] TV on iPad

 

you do stream all your movies you own via iTunes, so that is through apple, you can buy movies and tv shows via iTunes that is apple but you can also stream netflix, which is embedded into the apple tv, or mlb and some other sports. the apple tv allows the ipad2 to mirror its screen and video out. i like hitting play on my iPhone and having the music play anywhere i want wirelessly, via my apple tv or airport express.

others may not appreciate it, i  wouldn't go back to having cable over this system personally, buty then again, i like keeping my money, not shelling out dollars per dayu fort programming i don't watch
~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:59 PM, Laura Velez wrote:

 

What I glanced at on apple.com it read as if I had to do it through apple, beyond the $99 for apple tv.


LauraV in TX



On Jul 31, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

as mentioned it IS $99 compared to a $20 cable. but IMO its got no wires, its how you play angry birds on tour tv and it streams mlb games and netflix and other sports. some people like sports and i would assume they appreciate this

~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:47 PM, Laura Velez wrote:

 

Thanks, Kris ... gonna study this issue.


LauraV in TX



On Jul 31, 2011, at 2:38 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

apple tv is a set top box not a television

http://www.apple.com/appletv/
~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:33 PM, Laura Velez wrote:

 

Actually, I have plenty of tv's ... except in my kitchen where I spend half my life. I want to see if I can turn my iPad into a tv 


LauraV in TX



On Jul 31, 2011, at 2:27 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

see previous discussions.

 i prefer apple tv as it allows you to broadcast your iPhone iPad to your tv wirelessly.
~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Jul 31, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Laura Velez wrote:

 

How can I use my iPad to watch television? Is it software / internet driven?


LauraV in TX

















__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___