Re: [iPad] Bashing

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Just Murray
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:08 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Bashing

It's a single user device like an iPod or iPhone. I am not sure apple views
that as a problem it needs to address. But. That said. Apple owns face
recognition technology and includes a camera with every device. It would be
nice to have it authorize you via facial recognition if you chose. And it
would be nice if it auto detected who was using the iPad and switched to
that users settings......
===================================================

That's what I really want -- NOT.
Another device with User Accounts to manage.
Then it'll be just like Windows!

And I don't need my iToys commenting on my daily looks before they respond.
:-)
bj

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___