[iPad] Re: Exporting photos from iPad to Computer

 


Try using Dropbox to transfer photos to your computer. I'd avoid trying to transfer all 4500 photos at once.
Arlene in RI

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Laura Velez <lgvelez@...> wrote:
>
> I have the iPad Camera Connection Kit, and am wondering if the SD Card Reader that comes with the kit reads in 2 directions. If so, you can probably use iTunes on the iPad to transfer the photos back to an empty SD card.
>
> LauraV in TX
>
>
>
> On Jul 31, 2011, at 6:57 AM, Janet Golay wrote:
>
> >
> > Sorry, I wasn't very clear about my 4,500 photos that I wish to export from my iPad2 to a PC (unfortunately not a Mac). These photos were taken on a camera and I put them on my iPad for storage while in Europe. Now I can't figure out how to get them off the iPad2. In iTunes they show up only in the upper tab. Please bear with me, I'm a real novice but I LOVE my iPad2 and I need to figure out what other app I may need to perform this function.
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks for your help. Janet G in Sun City, TX
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___