Re: [iPad] Lion

 

> App store lists ver 4.0.4 as the version for both iPhone and iPad.

I'm sorry, but I still don't see what that has to do with using Evernote under Lion on a Mac.

>> >>>>> The current version of Evernote is going to need a complete rewrite.
>> >>>>> LauraV
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Huh?
>> >>>> I've been using Evernote (v. 2.3.0) under Lion for weeks now without a problem.
>> >>>
>> >>> Just checked and my version is 2.3.3
>> >>
>> >> Hmm.
>> >> I thought maybe I was missing something.
>> >> I went to Evernote's website, and downloaded what it offered me for Mac.
>> >> Unpacked it, asked it what version it was.
>> >> It said 2.2.3
>> >>
>> >> And its creation date was earlier than the version (2.3.0) I already had.
>> >
>> > ver 4.0.4 is what is on the iTunes site.
>> > LauraV
>>
>> Um, we were talking about compatibility with Lion. 2.3.0 is the version on my Mac, running Lion, having no problems.
>>
>> The version on my iPhone is 4.0.4

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

Apple: Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___