Re: [iPad] Exporting photos from iPad to Computer

 

PhotoSync works great for me, Janet.  I don't see why the amount of photos should make a difference, except in the length of time it takes to sync them all.  I have this app on my iPad, my iPhone, and my PC. 
 
Hope this helps.
 
Carlee 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 31.07.2011 22:01:44
Subject: Re: [iPad] Exporting photos from iPad to Computer
 
> Sorry, I wasn't very clear about my 4,500 photos that I wish to export from my iPad2 to a PC (unfortunately not a Mac).  These photos were taken on a camera and I put them on my iPad for storage while in Europe.  Now I can't figure out how to get them off the iPad2.  In iTunes they show up only in the upper tab.  Please bear with me, I'm a real novice but I LOVE my iPad2 and I need to figure out what other app I may need to perform this function.
> Janet G in Sun City, TX
 
I take it the camera cards that were the source of these images were erased and re-used.
 
I, too, am a Mac guy and can't help you with Windows, although it *should* be pretty straightforward.
 
--
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Jim Saklad                                     mailto:jimdoc@me.com
 
  Apple: Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___