Re: [iPad] Re: I little Off Topic

 

Careful here.
There's a big difference between a "4G modem", that connects directly to a USB port on your *laptop* (or desktop) computer, and a "Mifi" unit that picks up a cellular signal and rebroadcasts it as Wifi that your iPad (or laptop or desktop) can then use to connect to the internet.

-- From my iPad --

Juttz wrote:
> Lonnie, I have verizon for my service..I talked to a rep yesterday and he told me that I could buy a 4g modem off the internet and just pay 50.00 a month or how long I need it..no contract..if I bought it through verizon it would be 250.00..it was nice of him to tell me this option...now the question was if 5 gigs was going to be enough for things like skype and my games on facebook...he told me there shouldnt be a problem but then others have told me it wouldnt be enough...Im thinking about what he said and have a few more months before I decide what to do...any more thoughts from anybody would be so appreciated..my husband will be retiring in December and I dont work so we will be on a fixed income....Judy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___