Re: [iPad] Lion install

 

How do I shoot them down?



On Jul 30, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

yup. the new animations

le sigh
~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Jul 30, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Laura Velez wrote:

 

And when I click on send the email goes flying off the top of the screen ... as if it has sprouted wings!


LauraV


On Jul 30, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Laura Velez wrote:

 

I got it reset on apps opening, but when I click on reply, like I did with this email, the email opens by jumping up. 


LauraV


On Jul 30, 2011, at 3:03 PM, Jim Saklad wrote:

 

> Mine was set to go to sleep (not my choice) so I turned it off. I'll watch it.
> And when I open an email, the email bounces open ... not what I like ... I really don't like the cute stuff.
> LauraV

The bounce sounds like it ought to be a setting, but I've never seen it happen, and I find no setting in Mail Preferences for it.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

Apple: Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions








__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___