Re: [iPad] Re: Bashing

 

You just replied to the group, replying to a response from bobbyzio36,
not from me.

He was another person who gave you a curt reply and has also suggested
that you ask questions. I do hope you've corresponded privately with
him as you have with me.

David

On 7/29/2011 12:42 PM, JackT wrote:
> Mr. Bailey, I'm not interested in corresponding with you. You were rude for no reason only to make yourself look good. You had your fun and you're now "big man on campus". Leave me alone. If you want to answer future questions from me, feel free but understand I'm not your friend now or ever until you apologize. Your a small pebble in a very large pond.
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "bobbyzio36"<bobbyzio36@...> wrote:
>>
>> I recall answering the question regarding the CC Kit.
>>
>> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "David H. Bailey"<dhbailey52@> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 7/28/2011 9:28 PM, JackT wrote:
>>>> I guess you weren't paying attention, Monday I asked the group how to input files using the USB input from the "Camera Kit". Now I think you're bashing me. I thought this was a friendly group.
>>>>
>>>
>>> And that question was answered. I was one of those who answered you.
>>> But to keep it going, what sort of files do you want to "input?"
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> David H. Bailey
>>> dhbailey@
>>>
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___