Re: [iPad] Lion -- Kris

 

I thunk its better and a tad faster (maybe) but in no way slower. It does re-index spotlight. Thats a bugger. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Jul 29, 2011, at 10:00 AM, Laura Velez <lgvelez@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I will be putting it on my iMac ... 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo ... 4G ram.

Will it be very slow? I like upgrades, but I have loved Snow Leopard.

LauraV


On Jul 29, 2011, at 11:28 AM, Just Murray wrote:

 

Con: you have to download 4gb. 
Pro: many

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/tho kits 

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Jul 29, 2011, at 7:42 AM, Laura Velez <lgvelez@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Has everybody upgraded to Lion OS yet? I can see the Pros, but are there any blatant Cons?

I don't really have any software that is necessary that hasn't already been updated.

I went to apple.com and read all about iOS 5, and drooled all over my iMac's keyboard.

LauraV



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___