[iPad] Question on external keyboards

 

On the one hand I, too, appreciate the fact that the iPad doesn't NEED an external mouse or a keyboard, but on the other hand I can type much faster and more accurately with a keyboard, so for longer texts, I would really like an external keyboard.  Where there were none at all with the Swiss layout (that I'm used to) until the beginning of the week, now there are three (!!!) different ones, and I'm trying to figure out which one would be the most useful for me. 
 
I remember that several of you were really enthusiastic about the Zagg keyboard.  I think it looks really nice, too, but I only saw it in the box. Has anyone an opinion on the Logitech Tablet Keyboard (that has its own case which doubles as a holder for the iPad) or the Dexim wireless keyboard and leather portfolio? 
 
Thanks,
 
Carlee

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___