Re: [iPad] Postings & Near-Spam

 

LOL, I think I have seen that!

AFAIK, there is VERY little spam in this group. There are LOTS of off topic discussions. This is totally sanctioned by Mr. M. If someone finds that to be an issue, they should leave. I personally find the delete function to work quite well and choose to stay with the group. Thank you all for the various pieces of information.

ken

On Apr 28, 2011, at 4:07 PM, bj wrote:

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bill Sardone
> Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 1:35 PM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [iPad] Postings & Near-Spam
>
> BTW...I sit on my tractor...and when the path is straight enough and long
> enough...I pull out my iphone and read the messages about the ipad. Less
> than 5 MPH...so that is pretty easy to do.
> *****************
>
> There was this movie (Dean Martin, I think, anyway quite a long time ago)
> where he was sitting on his tractor reading a book & inattentively stuck in
> one spot with everything turning so long that he dug down enough to hit
> oil -- a pipeline, not a new well! :-)
> bj
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___