Re: [iPad] Instapaper

 

goto the app store and download it again if it got removed by accident. or search using the search function for the app on your ipad if it is simply misplaced.

`km

--

"Make no mistake, the war on pot is no more about marijuana than the Boston Tea Party was about tea." -- Steve Kubby

---





On Apr 30, 2011, at 1:37 AM, normantiongco wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm totally lost with my Instapaper since its last update, the one with three icons at the top. I can't save a particular website to get their latest feeds automatically. Could someone help me on this? Thanks a lot. I'm new here and my apology for my grammar. :) not an English speaking earthling :)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___