Re: [iPad] Notify Apple of iPad OS problem?

 


On Apr 28, 2011, at 10:39 PM, Twenty Pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

I think I would complain to the developer of the App...

Sent from PINKY- my iPad

On Apr 28, 2011, at 10:33 PM, "Richard E Johnson, MD" <RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com> wrote:

  I've noticed a very large and sudden increase in crash frequency on my iPad on several applications, especially the Pulse 2.2.1 newsreader. It crashes virtually every time I use it. Where at Apple can I notify them of this problem?
Thanks,

Since it's several applications that you say are crashing, it could be that there's nothing wrong with the Apps or iOS. Instead, you might be developing a hardware problem - I'd guess in the read/write memory. Or, it could be leak in iOS's memory management system that either allocates memory that isn't there or doesn't release memory when it should. I think that my first thought would be to visit the Genius Bar at an Apple store and try to have the iPad checked out. If you're not close to an Apple store, then a call to AppleCare would be in order.

If it were only one app that was crashing, then the first step would be to try to build a "test case" that always failed and then get in contact with the developer.

Good luck!

Jerry Jankura 
So many toys.... So little time...
Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___