Re: [MacBook] Burning a DVD

 

Just recently I got the neatest little USB burner. It plugs right into my hub and doesn't require an electrical outlet. I don't remember exactly what it cost but it was a little less than 100 bucks. It will even burn dual layer DVDs. It's just a tad larger than a CD Jewelbox.
For what it's worth I use Roxio Toast and have for years.
Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2011, at 7:42 PM, Glenn Gutierrez <yah@glenngutierrez.com> wrote:

> On 28 Apr 2011, at 2:31 PM, Greg Michel wrote:
>> I have a number of documents I want to burn to a DVD-R. Could someone please walk me through the process?
>>
>> Would it be better with a CD?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Greg
>
>
> CD and DVD burning is almost exactly the same nowadays, just with different capacities.
>
> Make sure you are in the Finder (click on an empty part of the desktop), click on the Help menu up top, then in the blue search drop-down begin typing "Burning a CD or DVD" until it auto-fills and you can select it. That document will show you different methods, and step you through each one.
>
> G
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___