Re: [iPad] Crackle App

 

I actually used it for the mini program side

You get what u pay for. And for free. Not bad.

Thx

Bill

Sent from my AT&T wireless device!

On Apr 29, 2011, at 5:19 PM, "Alan" <yiddishalan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know if many of you are familiar with this app, but after testing it for one night so far I think it's really wonderful. This
> app leads the user to a site where movies and a few television shows can be watched. The downside is that there are commercials. On the movie
> that I watched last night, there seemed to be a 30 minute spot around
> every ten minutes. And another drag is if you put the film on hold or
> turn it off for any length of time,the player will resume where you last
> left off, but you have to watch the same commercial over again.
> It's still worth checking out. It is all free and the movie selection
> is not huge but I did find plenty of films that would keep me occupied
> for the next few weeks, if not months.
> And best news of all, the site is now available outside the U.S. too.
>
> Alan Scheer
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___