Re: [iPad] Email program on iPad

 

Click on the word inbox in the upper left corner, then click on mailboxes, then you should see your sent items folder

Sent from PINKY- my iPad

On Apr 30, 2011, at 9:47 AM, Maria Boyl <maruka1@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

>
> Good Morning All,
>
> I am a bit disappointed in this application. It doesn't have a sent folder. And if it does, can some lead me on the right direction? I like to keep track of emails sent. Sometimes I bring them back up to forward to someone else.
>
> Maria
> Sent from my iPad
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___