[iPad] Crackle App

 

I don't know if many of you are familiar with this app, but after testing it for one night so far I think it's really wonderful. This
app leads the user to a site where movies and a few television shows can be watched. The downside is that there are commercials. On the movie
that I watched last night, there seemed to be a 30 minute spot around
every ten minutes. And another drag is if you put the film on hold or
turn it off for any length of time,the player will resume where you last
left off, but you have to watch the same commercial over again.
It's still worth checking out. It is all free and the movie selection
is not huge but I did find plenty of films that would keep me occupied
for the next few weeks, if not months.
And best news of all, the site is now available outside the U.S. too.

Alan Scheer

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___