Re: [iPad] Hard Reboot - conversation

 

> Just to clarify an earlier conversation. I hold down the home button and the switch on the side until I get the red line telling to to slide to power off. Then in the morning when I start it up I get the apple.
> If I hold down the home button and the switch on the side and continue to hold even after the red line appears the apple appears and it restarts.
>
> So it seems if you want to simple shut it down for the night you use the red slider but if you are correcting a problem and don't want to turn it off for any length of time you just continue to hold the two buttons until the apple appears.
>
> terry

That is my understanding, yes.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___