Re: [iPad] Notify Apple of iPad OS problem?

 

I haven't had any problems.
I don't often do music on my iPad but often use Safari, Kindle, a couple of
games, & a newreader (not "news" as in "of the world" but usenet groups.)
Maybe there's some particular app that's causing problems -- if so, tell the
developer ASAP.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Rao Tadikonda
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:50 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Cc: iomug@yahoogroups.com ; iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Notify Apple of iPad OS problem?

I too noticed more crashes in the ladt week, including iPod music, safari
and a few other apps. This was never the issue before!

Rao Tadikonda

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2011, at 9:33 PM, "Richard E Johnson, MD" <RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com>
wrote:

I've noticed a very large and sudden increase in crash frequency on my iPad
on several applications, especially the Pulse 2.2.1 newsreader. It crashes
virtually every time I use it. Where at Apple can I notify them of this
problem?
Thanks,
Dick Johnson

Richard Johnson
RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com
--------------------------------------
Sent from iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___