Re: [iPad] back to speakers

 

Unfortunately, not. I've got a low cost portable radio that has a connector for my iPod Touch. It works well when I'm working outside or in the basement in the wood shop or on the model train layout. But, when I'm wanting to listen to music, I use the airport express connected to a Sony receiver,

JB Lansing has always been a good brand of speaker system, but I've no idea whether or not they're still around, let alone whether or not they make self amplified systems. Ditto for Electrovoice or University speakers, which I bought over thirty years ago. Loops, now I'm dating myself.

Jerry Jankura
So many toys.... So little time...
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 30, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Cherie <cherie21362@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Awesome advise, thanks. I just want to hear sound that does not sound like it is coming from inside a cardboard box or all fuzzy/scratchy. Do you have brand and type to recommend? We currently don't have a good audio system (not home long enough to enjoy such a thing)
> Thanks again

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___