Re: [iPad] Re: I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state

 

iTunes REALLY needs to get fixed. I don't have any qualms with selecting songs and right click new playlist from selection to add a playList or have any genre restrictions to wit but my family tends to be whimsical with Wanting to move around large amounts of files to their idevices and iTunes is simply messing up and I'm out of options. I mean to have to erase my devices whenever I want to add or remove files is stupid for a lack of a better term. (Ok not every time but a fresh install only lasts three to four times before it goes south with telling me ~150 photos need 11gigabytes of space err AN EXTRA 11 on top of the almost 5 that was available.  Whiskey. Tango.  Foxtrot. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Feb 28, 2015, at 9:16 AM, John Ferman johnwferman@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

My gripe with iTunes is the interface - that panel you do things in. It used to be easy to use, make play lists, rename song albums. One time I took all my high school years songs and put them school grade albums - of course, they were all from single platter 78s which had one song on each side. In the original iTunes this was easy as pie to do - in the newer iTunes it is a major chore. And then there are the new genre restrictions.

Sent from my iPad
John Ferman
Kingfield Neighborhood
Minneapolis, MN
Email in header


On Feb 28, 2015, at 3:15 AM, iPad@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:29 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Kris Murray" murphtall

It's a piece of junk. Fark it. Let me drag and drop songs onto my idevices. iTunes simply does not work. 4.89gb free, I went to add 131 photo and I am told sorry 11.89gb needed!!! WTF??? (They are all photos taken with my iPhone)

Yea. I'll erase my iPhone for the I dunno fifth time in as many weeks. Yay. Fun. What a piece of junk. I even started my whole library over for scratch. Got stuff on there and just wanted to add a few photos so that when I went to have a beer with my boss I could show him some photos. *sigh*

What's your favorite way to sync music to your idevice without using iTunes?

Or. Any ideas? Thoughts? Chuckles?

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___